Nov 27, 2008

Thanks, Titans Fans!!!!

Hi, folks.

So, as Didio already mentioned, I am leaving the TEEN TITANS as of issue 68. It was a great honor had to work with them for 15 months.

The characters were so different than what I could imagine. When DC invited me to work with the Titans, I thought it was the classic Titans like Starfire, Raven, Changeling, Cyborg, etc. When I read the first script, I saw that I did not know any of them other than Wonder Girl and Robin. I asked to myself who was Kid Devil, Miss Martian, Ravager, Blue Beetle... With time, I learned to know them and soon as I working on them, I felt more comfortable with them.

In time, I learned to like all of them and I can assure you that TEEN TITANS is a great book. I am leaving but I know that the new artist is so good. The team is in good hands!

I want to thank with all my heart everyone for the run; my friend Tarcísio, who taught me everything about Titans more than he can imagine, to Titans fans for your patience to me, etc...

I get to draw ACTION COMICS in January and I hope you will follow me there.

Thanks again!

Titans Together!

3 comments:

Titã said...

Thank you, Eddy, for EVERYTHING!

See you in Action Comics!

Pow Rodrix Penciller said...

Grande Eddy,
boa sorte em sua nova empreitada profissional, ACTION COMICS.
U ROCK!!!

Sean McKeever said...

Thanks so much for all your wonderful work, Eddy. I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see what you do with Rucka on Action!