Feb 8, 2008

News

Hi, guys!

I would like to thank you all for the kind words. I am glad you are liking of my work on Teen Titans. I am doing funny things on the next issues. Keep your eyes open!

Unfortunately, I wont be on TT 58. There was a delay and for don't lose the quality, the editors gave this issue to other artist. But I do back on issue 59. I will have a new inker (start on 59). I can't tell who are, but is a great guy. I love his work. I think we will be a great duo.

About Rose... I love draw her. She is able to be so female and so hunger at same time. I had to get some time to understand her and to learn how to deal with her. Now, I can say more about her.

If you would like to know more things about my work, just ask me... I would love to reply all of you.

Thanks...

Eddy Barrows

No comments: